Moiya and guest Evan imagine a world fit for a eusocial species. They talk about toxic atmospheres, bat wing anatomy, harmonic resonances, collective consciousness, and of course, crystal turds!
HOSTED by Dr. Moiya McTier (@GoAstroMo), astrophysicist and folklorist
- Get 10% off your order at inkedgaming.com with the promo code exolore!
- Sign up for a Multicrew pen pal at multicrew.club
- Order my book, THE MILKY WAY: https://www.grandcentralpublishing.com/titles/moiya-mctier/the-milky-way/9781538754153/
- BUY EXOLORE SWAG: store.dftba.com/collections/exolore
FIND US ONLINE
- patreon: patreon.com/exolorepod
- twitter: twitter.com/ExolorePod
- instagram: instagram.com/exolorepod
- website: exolorepod.com
- subreddit: reddit.com/r/ExolorePod
- Cover art: Stephen J. Reisig, http://stephenjreisig.com/
- Editing: Mischa Stanton, https://www.mischastanton.com/
How would you like to swim in an ocean ruled by matriarchal squid, or fly over a planet as it rotates with a swarm of migrating wasps? No, it's not the latest VR craze (... yet); it's Exolore! Exolore helps you imagine other worlds with the help of facts and science. Every other week, host Dr. Moiya McTier invites experts to build a world from scratch or sits down with a fiction fan to dive deep into their favorite worlds. Every episode will make you laugh, go "huh?" and appreciate how special our world really is.
Exolore is a member of Multitude Productions, an independent podcast collective and production studio.
This episode could use a review! Have anything to say about it? Share your thoughts using the button below.Submit Review