Jimbo brings you Part 2 of our Euro 2020 preview with Duncan Alexander, Julien Laurens and a motley crew of continental experts.
Group F is the group of death. Is victory a foregone conclusion for France? Will Benzema rock the boat or rock the tournament? Raphael Honigstein tells us why Germany are feeling fearful.
In Group C, we’ve got some frank opinions on De Boer and Holland and some high hopes for Malinovskyi and Ukraine.
Luis Enrique might be great but Covid-19 is playing havoc with Spain’s preparations – could Sweden take advantage in Group E?
Plus how Kevin Davies could be the English Goran Pandev. And why Robert Lewandowski is the Polish Martin Peters.
• PART 1a: Group F – France, Portugal & Hungary (05m 00s)
• PART 1b: Group F – Germany feeling fearful, with Rafa Honigstein (19m 30s)
• PART 2a: Group C – Netherlands preview, with Michiel Jongsma (28m 00s)
• PART 2b: Group C – Ukraine preview with Sasha Goryunov (36m 30s)
• PART 2b: Group C – North Macedonia & Austria (42m 30s)
• PART 3a: Group E – Sweden – dark horses? (46m 30s)
• PART 3b: Group E – Spain’s chaotic build-up, with Alvaro Romeo (49m 30s)
• PART 3c: Group E – Poland & Slovakia (57m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Paddy Power (59m 30s)
• PART 5: Tournament fever rising (61m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £1 A MONTH FOR YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS:
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices