Youngme, Felix, and Mihir discuss the red hot IPO market, highlighting a few of the companies reflecting a “sign of the times” including: Rivian Automotive, Duolingo, and life science companies like Gingko Bioworks and Moderna. They also answer a few letters from listeners, including questions about the soaring valuations of private company unicorns, the latest Facebook scandal, and more.
Recent picks, and recommended reading/websites:
· Private Company Unicorns (Crunchbase)
· Run for Office (Snapchat Mini)
· Career and Family (Claudia Goldin)
· Journey Across a Century of Women (Claudia Goldin)
· How to Make Ppopgi (Honeycomb Candy, as featured in Squid Game)
We invite you to email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: email@example.com. You can also follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.
This episode could use a review! Have anything to say about it? Share your thoughts using the button below.Submit Review