Parents can help or hurt the process of our children finding their life's work - it's as much about controlling our own expectations as it is about guiding theirs.
In this podcast you will hear:
- What is a gap year?
- How parents can avoid negative messaging
- Why college is NOT for everyone
- Managing parental expectations
- Common challenges in college
- Choosing and changing majors
- The importance of doing research
- Utilizing on-campus resources
- Anxiety as an underlying factor for the success of our kids
Don't forget to pick up Lynn's free download just for See in ADHD Listeners! - lmrcoaching.com/seeinadhd
This episode could use a review! Have anything to say about it? Share your thoughts using the button below.Submit Review