In Episode 1182, Sean Woodley is joined by Cathryn Naiker (Buckets & Tea) and Freddie Rivas (Confederacy of Dunks) to an ultimate 2021-22 Toronto Raptors trivia smackdown! Join us as Sean puts on his game show host hat and guides Cathryn and Freddie through a three-part quiz on the Toronto Raptors season. First off, Sean runs through some ho-hum trivia questions about the season in a segment called TriSvial Pursuit. See the questions below and play along! Next, Sean runs through random single-game Toronto Raptors stat lines from the 2021-22 as Freddie and Cathryn try to guess the player behind each line in a segment aptly titled: Whose Line Was That Anyway? Lastly, Sean brings back one of his sparsely used podcast bits and forces Freddie and Cathryn to endure a grueling round of That Random Raptors game, as they try to remember which players suited up for the Raptors in their doomed Boxing Day game against the Cavaliers.
TriSvial Pursuit Questions:
1. Throughout the season, the Raptors featured a Who Am I game on the in-arena video board where they gave clues to try and hint at who was featured in a blurred out photo. On the Scottie Barnes Who Am I, what did Barnes say was his favourite food?
2. Which team did the Toronto Raptors lose to on opening night by a score of 98-83?
3. Amy Audibert joined the Sportsnet broadcast team as the crew’s full-time travelling sideline reporter this season. For which ACC women’s basketball program did Amy play four seasons between 2003 and 2007?
4. In which two months did Scottie Barnes win Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month during his Rookie of the Year-winning campaign?
5. During a two-week stretch in late January and early February, the Raptors went 7-1 across eight very important games against the Hornets, Heat, Bulls and Hawks. Which was the only team to beat the Raptors during that stretch?
6. Also during that same eight game stretch came Gary Trent Jr.’s biggest heater of the season. In how many games in a row did he score 30+ points during that stretch? And for a bonus point, which player’s franchise record for consecutive 30-point games did he tie?
7. In addition to Thad Young, which player did the Raptors acquire from the Spurs in the Goran Dragic trade, who was waived before ever playing a game with the team?
Support us by supporting our sponsors!
Today's episode is brought to you by PrizePicks. Check out PrizePicks.com
and use promo code: “NBA” or go to your app store and download the app today. PrizePicks is daily fantasy made easy!
Today's Episode is brought to you by BetOnline. BetOnline has you covered this season with more props, odds and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
Amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com
and tell them Locked On sent you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices