Roll on that body glitter and let your thong hang out, all the way back to this February 2005 issue of Teen People. We’re giving you the 411 on forgotten couples, examining the bad gals of Hollywood and discussing the trials and tribulations of unofficial Whole Foods spokesperson Jessica Simpson. Also, James takes on the heroic task of Marilyn Mansplaining the entire plot of The Son of the Mask so that you never, ever have to watch it. You’re welcome.
IN THIS ISSUE:
1. This Month in History: February 2005
2. Your Life, Busted: Oops! (There It Is)
3. Hottest Celebrity Couples: Where Are They Now?
4. Hollywood Bad Girls: Papa-Paparazzi
5. The Goof-Proof Asking Them Out Guide: Is it Worth It, Let Me Work It
6. Quiz: How Romantic is He?
This episode could use a review! Have anything to say about it? Share your thoughts using the button below.Submit Review