This week’s podcast guest is Ernest Ng, Vice President of Global Employee Success Strategy and People Analytics at Salesforce. In this episode, Ernest shares his team’s approach to managing the workforce, mirroring the approach the company takes to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
Throughout our conversation, Ernest and I discuss:
- The role of people analytics in ensuring employee success
- The importance of developing a data driven culture across HR
- Salesforce’s approach to hybrid work, known as the success from anywhere strategy, and the role of the people analytics team in enabling the approach, by helping the business to understand the conditions that help employees be productive and healthy
- The critical elements for success in people analytics, including getting the right stakeholders involved in the execution phase and the investment phase
- The team’s work on skills inference and how this has been used across internal mobility programs, career development, mentoring programs, as well as talent acquisition and onboarding
Support for this podcast is brought to you by Huler, you can learn more by visiting huler.io.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.