What the hell is going on in Virginia? Well, there's a lot going on right now, but we'll start with the GREATEST things happening there.
Sarah Becca are joined this week by Marc Propst and Chris Badgett from Spectrum Arts Society to talk about the first-ever Pride event in Lynchburg, Virginia. How does the hyper-Christian culture of Liberty University affect the LGBT acceptance in Lynchburg? You may be surprised. Listen to our interview with Chris and Marc to hear how Hill City Pride will fill a much needed void in the community and provide a safe place for people of all stripes to come together and celebrate diversity. Then head to HillCityPride.org to make plans to support the community!
In The News...
- Pope Admits Catholic Church Have a Problem With Clerics Abusing Nuns, Too
- Jury Finds Miami-Area Hotel Discriminated Against Religious Employee
- CW: Child Abuse // New Details Reveal 7-Year-Old Wisconsin Boy Was Killed During Religiously-Motivated Punishment
- What the Fuck is Happening in Virginia?
- Governor Ralph Northam (D) Blackface Photo Scandal
- Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax (D) Sexual Assault Allegation Scandal
- Attorney General Mark Herring (D) Blackface Photo Scandal
- Virginia Legislature Considers "Bible Literacy Act", a Project Blitz Bill. Despite Some Lawmakers Concerns, Bill Passes Senate
- Florida's Conservative Firebrand Republican Representative Anthony Sabatini Also Facing Calls For Removal In Wake of Blackface Photo Scandal
- SCOTUS Temporarily Blocks Louisiana's Restrictive Anti-Abortion Law From Taking Effect
- Tampa's Conversion Therapy Ban Challenged in Court; Judge Issues Injunction Because The Ban Likely Violates Free Speech Rights of
- Florida Man