In episode #923, we discuss a brilliant example of conference marketing. Tune in to hear who and what we are talking about.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
[00:27] Today’s Topic: A Brilliant Example of Conference Marketing
[00:35] Drift is a chatbot company.
- [00:55] Drift is sponsoring Saastr, but instead of getting a booth, they are offering a VIP experience for the conference.
[01:30] Check out what they are offering.
[02:50] Neil no longer uses Intercom, because it is too expensive.
- [03:10] Meanwhile, Drift is being creative and trying something new.
- [03:26] Just because something isn’t a good ROI, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it.
- [04:55] Burning money to be a leader is worth it if you’re a big company like Drift.
- [05:22] “Conversational Marketing” is similar to inbound marketing. Drift coined this term in order to compete with Intercom and similar competitors.
- [05:55] That’s all for today!
[06:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: