In episode #920, we discuss how podcasts can make you more money. Tune in to hear how podcasts can be lucrative.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How Podcasts Can Make You More Money (Even If You Don't Listen to Them)
- [00:40] Bundle podcasts and offer them as a deal, similar to a book funnel.
- [00:57] Russell Brunson did this with his podcast and it worked.
- [01:20] If you don’t have a podcast, contact podcast creators, license their podcast, and repurpose their episodes.
- [01:55] Once someone buys from you, you can always re-pitch them.
- [02:40] Think of starting a service that categorizes podcasts.
- [03:00] Russell Brunson’s podcast scheme earned him thousands of dollars.
- [03:40] When someone checks out, try to sell them more stuff using a service like ClickFunnel.
- [04:14] Book funnels work really well, but we haven’t had the time to do it.
- [04:35] We will accept offers to help us write a book or monetize our podcast.
- [04:43] Check out Frank Kern to see how he did his funnel.
- [04:57] That’s it for today!
- [05:01] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: